Saturday, April 16, 2016

WTF


I do not know what happened to my blog. Did a poltergeist come and did some crazy things while I was away?

I went last Thursday to Subic to have a summer tryst with Aris. I remember trying to log to my email but I got a message to confirm my account through an email that they will send to my alternate email. I did not pay attention to it. Well, I was busy with Aris, so how can I. :-)

When I got back to Manila and tried to open my blog, I was asked to confirm my CP as someone recently used my account. When I was finally able to open my blog, two new entries were deleted and all my precious incoming e-mails were gone.

The fuck! I don't mind the deleted new stories but I was really saddened the with deleted e-mails. I consider them my hidden treasures.

Well, to that jerk who was stupid enough to hack my account, I say




9 comments:

  1. how sad kaya pala panay visit ko wala pang new updates.grrrrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie StonemetalTue Apr 19, 07:18:00 AM

    Hayyyy. Kaya naman pala walang bagong post. Sana maayos mo agad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nga po sana maayos agad .. excited to read new stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alam nun ang password nyo. I suggest changing the password and make it more difficult to guess. It is always frustrating when things like this happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call sa gustong may kausap 09056557191 naga city bicol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! 09159709854

    ReplyDelete
  7. nakaka miss yung mga stories. I hope everything will be back on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOP SMART 09983315964 palabas tayo

    ReplyDelete