Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ang Pangalawang Mrs. Real - Crazy thoughts of a mad man who is missing a loved one

For I thought of you and the way that it feels to be safe in
your arms


Its cold, dang, it is dang cold as the water zipped through my shoes.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I took one small frightened step to take me to the safe side. Funny


when I looked around and there was no you

A young man, who must have noticed my predicament, offered a helping hand. Funny

how a helping hand can bring me down

And as I reached the safe side, funny it is

when I took out my phone and saw an empty message box then

it was Ondoy all over again and there was you magically appearing to comfort me. Funny

how the rain can bring back the pain

Dang! Isn't it funny

am hurting again.













































No comments:

Post a Comment