Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fire and Emptiness


WE MEET  


Our skin trembled as every sins unfold,
your eyes rolling with each touch of my finger.
We were joined by the sensation,
yet not so
We were entwined by the passion,
yet never met in emotion
We live within the moment,
yet we live a life not ours
yes not ours.
The embers charred us and smolders our souls
Yes we hated it
but as slaves we call the answer of our loins
And as we dance the rhythm of our contemptuous act,
We added fuel to the heightened passion
and nears the point of no return
And there as we came with not a smile across our face
Empty pleasure left us tired



WE PART

The night was filled with empty goodbyes
as we end a guilt-filled night like before
We hurriedly climbed in our clothes
As we wipe droplets of beads
Struggling through a lust-filled kiss
As time dwindle through our dirty hands

WE MEET

My brethren in heart does not sleep
so she knew that I had left
In the cold of the night,
she asked why I was out
And the lie just slips,
nay slithers through my wine-laced tongue
She smiled,
my brethren in heart and
a
tear,
a single shiny drop,
slowly crawls from her eye
and accept my cruel fib
She asked me to come to bed
And I said, later, as I continue to caress you
Within the memory of my dreams

WE PART

And as I lay my head on a well kept pillow you had lain before
recalling the times we spent together,
the thrusting of the heart on my heaving chest
Unveils a person that I never thought I would ever come to be.
My memories of the nights of barren goodbyes dwindled
ever so slowly
fading
leaving a face
my lover's face, painted from a tear of sorrow
and this has never left my dreams
of every night
we come together
after we meet
after we part


Disclaimer - I am not the author of this poem.  This was my niece's assignment and she asked me if I knew the author.  If you are the author, please inform this blogger so I can credit you properly.  Just advise me the name of the book where this poem was taken so I can ID you.  If you want this post deleted, please advise me, too.  This post is a re-working of your poem, if you wish that the original be posted as well, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment